Welcome to %s forums

BrainModular Users Forum

Login Register

i lost my activation code

I have problem to register or I can't contact Sensomusic.
headphoner

Post by headphoner » 25 Oct 2006, 16:17

Hello,

My hard disk crashed last week :(

So i lost a lot of things

One important thing i lost is my activation code to unlock the sequencer

Can you send me it please?

Thanks a lot

senso
Site Admin

Post by senso » 25 Oct 2006, 17:23

no problem,
your activation code has been sent to your private mail address.

make

Post by make » 09 Dec 2006, 12:07

I have the same issue.

I had a hdd crash and have lost my code. Could you please re-email mine to me?

Thanks

senso
Site Admin

Post by senso » 09 Dec 2006, 15:46

your activation code has been sent to your mail address.

make

Post by make » 09 Dec 2006, 17:03

Thank you very much Olivier!

allofdrab

Post by allofdrab » 07 Dec 2010, 17:41

Hi I also have the problem that I've reformatted my old computer and lost my activation info,
It has been a while since I also switched to a Mac, but just got a new touchscreen Windows computer, and am excited about getting back in to Usine!

senso
Site Admin

Post by senso » 07 Dec 2010, 18:54

there is no activation code for long time.
your login name and your password allows you to download the pro version if your account is up to date.
senso+++

allofdrab

Post by allofdrab » 07 Dec 2010, 20:02

Thankyou

barrydillon

Post by barrydillon » 19 May 2011, 10:20

Hello, . I’m a student doing an MPhil in “Music and media Technologies” at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. I am considering getting a copy of Usine, and a have a few questions, which you may be able to help me with.
1. What is the difference between each of the three different versions of Usine, ”Usine Free, Easine, Usine Pro ”, the implementation chart, while listing the functionality and features of the different versions, it does not make clear, what each of the three different versions, are for?
2. Which is the version is the specific “Educational Version”.
3. As mentioned above, I am an MPhil student in TCD, so it is the educational version of Usine I will get. However I’m not too sure, as to the procedure, when purchasing the Educational version of Usine.
The Purchasing Procedure.
1. I sent you a scanned copy of my TCD student card (both sides) and email (what is the email address I should use for this task?) it to Sensomusic.
2. I then use “PayPal” to pay the €60.00 to Sensomusic, as payment for the copy of Usine.
3. I then download the Usine Pro version of Usine.
4. While at the same time, Sensomusic email me the “Educational Serial Number / Licence” for the Usine.
Regards,
Barry Dillon

nay-seven
Site Admin

Post by nay-seven » 19 May 2011, 10:38

hello and welcome Barrydillon
1. What is the difference between each of the three different versions of Usine, ”Usine Free, Easine, Usine Pro ”, the implementation chart, while listing the functionality and features of the different versions, it does not make clear, what each of the three different versions, are for?
if you have tried the free version, consider the pro version with more in/outs and functions ( sequencer, conductor, ability to use the poly function ...and so..) , as described in the implementation chart.
Easine is a light version of the pro one, first developed for netbook or installation , only one patch/track but with same in/outs than the pro one.
2. Which is the version is the specific “Educational Version”.
pro one with a cool price
1. I sent you a scanned copy of my TCD student card (both sides) and email (what is the email address I should use for this task?) it to Sensomusic.
2. I then use “PayPal” to pay the €60.00 to Sensomusic, as payment for the copy of Usine.
3. I then download the Usine Pro version of Usine.
correct !
(what is the email address I should use for this task?)
contact@sensomusic.com as indicated on the buy page : http://www.sensomusic.com/buy/

Martin_Tanton

Post by Martin_Tanton » 08 Mar 2018, 17:50

I've lost my activation code after a Windows upgrade wiped my hard disk. Can I have a new one please?

nay-seven
Site Admin

Post by nay-seven » 08 Mar 2018, 18:06

contact me via contact@sensomusic.org

tsferro

Post by tsferro » 22 Sep 2018, 02:50

Hi I'm considering purchasing the educational version, but was wondering if it will work after 1 year or do I have to renew my purchase every year to maintain my license?

nay-seven
Site Admin

Post by nay-seven » 22 Sep 2018, 08:30

Hello and welcome tsferro,

yes, your version will still work after 1 year, only the updates will not be possible,
you can contact us at contact@sensomusic.org for more informations.

tsferro

Post by tsferro » 22 Sep 2018, 12:08

OK, thanks for clarifying

major bug

Post by major bug » 12 Nov 2018, 19:21

ok