Welcome to %s forums

BrainModular Users Forum

Login Register

Add-on: Video-to-Wavetable rack module

Discussions about add-ons, announcements
x.iso

Add-on: Video-to-Wavetable rack module

Post by x.iso » 17 Feb 2021, 22:55

It's been a while and this particular project took a long while to hit the add-ons for HH4. Originally it's based on add-on patch that I've made for HH3 called Vidsynth and it included synthesis engine as well as internal modulation sources and matrix, which all in all made it pretty CPU intense.
For HH4 I wanted to optimize the patch as much as possible and only recently it struck me that I could simply separate whole Video to wavetable process in first place, then use arrays outputs to other modules for synthesis or any other uses that arrays may have (additive synthesis, anyone?).

So have fun with exploring what you can do with it! I even successfully fed the arrays into Bitwig's Grid via audio stream and was able to scan it perfectly according to samplerate/buffer size equation, so that's an option too!
vid-to-wt.png
if you have any question on how to use it, leave a message here or on Discord server. I'll probably share some examples of my experiments with it later.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
join Hollyhock Usine Discord server: https://discord.gg/EdJarnE

senso
Site Admin

Post by senso » 18 Feb 2021, 07:26

thanks!
it's fun